Business English Online Course
The weekly Online Business English course from the web's only dedicated School of Business English is a special set of lessons for professionals who need confidence and fluency in English for Business. For a free consultation with our expert teachers, contact us now.
Business English Online Lessons by Skype
The Legal English School Business English Online Course is different from other e-learning programmes as you are able to learn with expert teachers at your own pace and in your own time from the comfort of your home or office. Do you want to reach the best possible result in your BEC examination? Do you need to master Business English for your professional career? Do you need to negotiate or deliver an effective presentation? Our teachers can help you.
This online course is ideal for you if you do not have the time to commit to a course of classroom lessons, or if you do not live near Legal English UK. Over several weeks, you will receive a total of eight 45-minute face to face online lessons with one of our Business English teachers as well as guidance from one of our expert teachers for self-study of at least 90 minutes each week, all in the comfort of your home or office - no matter where you are in the world. You will focus on Business English with your own private teacher, and you will receive personalised feedback and error correction in order to ensure that you achieve the best possible results.
- Study English in a variety of business and professional situations
- Explore real case studies from the UK and United States
- Learn effective communication skills
- Learn with friendly expert Business English teachers who are native speakers
- Increase your knowledge of business language and terminology
- Learn how to communicate with managers and professionals
- Receive full guidance on how to take the BEC exam (if required)
- Receive detailed feedback on all aspects of your studies
The coursee fee is £279.00 for the full course. This includes course registration fee, eight Skype lessons, self-study guidance and course materials. The course can be deferred in certain circumstances. Fill out the form below for further information.