Improve your intercultural knowledge with Legal English Language Training, the world’s leading provider of cultural awareness training courses for lawyers and legal professionals.
With more than ten years’ experience of working with organisations and firms across the legal sector, we are well-placed to help you to work successfully with your international colleagues and counterparts.
Individual, team and organisation-wide training programmes are available worldwide either face-to-face or online to meet your relocation, international business or global leadership needs.
BENEFITS OF CULTURAL AWARENESS TRAINING COURSES
A Legal English Cultural Awareness Training course aims to deliver to you:
- Analyse cultural awareness and understanding of the impact of cultural differences
- The required tools to become culturally competent
- A better understanding of the cultural challenges facing multicultural workplaces
- The opportunity to enhance cultural sensitivity and competence
- Practical tools to reduce cross-cultural misunderstanding
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
A Legal English UK Cultural Awareness Training course will be of benefit in the event that:
- Your organisation is growing its business beyond national borders
- You and your staff are working with colleagues in other countries
- Your staff is becoming more culturally diverse
- You are involved in multinational projects and programmes
- You are relocating to the United Kingdom or a new country
All our Cultural Awareness Training courses are designed to meet the specific needs of our clients depending on their specific requirements and existing skills set. A Cultural Awareness Training course typically covers the following:
- Cultural awareness defined.
- Cultural values and attitudes (time, space, social dynamics, authority, tasks, relationships)
- Communication styles of different cultures
- Cross-cultural management skills
- Working together across cultures
- Developing cultural awareness
- Language issues that one may encounter
- Tips and strategies for specific countries
Our Cultural Awareness Training programmes are available seven days a week, 365 days a year, either at our language training centres in London or South Wales or at your offices in any location worldwide. Courses may also be taken online. We usually recommend a one or two-day course but can also offer a more flexible format to suit your schedule. Suitably tailored training materials will be provided and your trainer will provide a balance of structured input and discussion of case studies, critical incidents and scenarios relevant to your own particular context. The most appropriate training format, content and approach for your Cultural Awareness Training course will be discussed during your initial consultancy.
YOUR CULTURAL AWARENESS TRAINING TRAINER
Your Cultural Awareness Training course trainer will be assigned to you following the results of your initial diagnostic consultancy in accordance with your objectives and areas of focus.
Enter your text here