Legal English Online Course
The weekly Online Legal English course from the web's only dedicated School of Legal English is designed for lawyers, law professionals and students who need confidence and fluency in English for Lawyers. For a free consultation with our expert teachers, contact us via Skype or What's App.
Legal English Online Lessons by Skype
The Legal English School Online Course is different from other elearning programmes as you are able to learn with expert teachers at your own pace and in your own time from the comfort of your home or office. Do you want to reach the best possible result in your TOLES examination? Do you need to master Legal English for your legal career? Do you need to negotiate with English-speaking lawyers? Our teachers can help you.
This online course is ideal for you if you do not have the time to commit to a course of classroom lessons, or if you do not live near Legal English UK. Over four weeks, you will have a total of eight 45-minute face to face online lessons, as well as guidance from one of our expert teachers for self-study of at least 90 minutes each week, all in the comfort of your home or office - no matter where you are in the world. You will focus on Legal English with expert teachers, and you will receive personalised feedback and error correction in order to ensure that you achieve the best possible results.
- Study English in a variety of legal situations
- Explore real case studies from the UK and United States
- Learn effective communication skills
- Learn with expert Legal English teachers who are native speakers
- Increase your knowledge of legal language and terminology
- Learn how to communicate with lawyers
- Receive full guidance on how to take the TOLES exam (if required)
- Receive detailed feedback on all aspects of your studies
Course fee is £269.00 for the four-week course. This includes course registration fee, eight Skype lessons, self-study guidance and course materials. The course can be deferred in certain circumstances. Fill out the form below for further information.