English Language Training for Oil and Natural Gas Professionals
Our specialist language course is for students and professional workers in the oil and natural gas sectors. It is designed for participants who already have a good latent knowledge of Business English but who have a need to improve their language and communication skills in the area of oil and gas. The programme covers speaking, writing, listening and reading.
English for the Oil and Gas Industry: Course Content
All of our English Oil and Gas courses may be taken online, in-company or at your home or office. Areas of learning in the course are listed below:
- Health and safety, risk assessment and accidents in the workplace
- Work duties and responsibilities
- Identifying and describing objects, equipment, processes and procedures
- Language for geophysical and geological surveys and statistics
- The language of meetings, negotiations and presentations
- Report-writing and business e-mails
- Sales and marketing of petroleum products.
- Impact on the environment, society and politics of the petroleum sector
- Fracking and blow-outs
Aims of the Course
Having successfully completed this course, you should have more confidence and fluency in this area of Business English. You will be able to conduct yourself in meetings and during presentations with greater impact and you will be able to write constructive reports using the appropriate language.
Our tutors have worked with Exxon employees in Leatherhead (Surrey), Shell employees at Waterloo, BP workers in Aberdeen, Sunbury-on-Thames and St James's. Our network of skilled and experienced language teachers cover the United Kingdom and online to ensure that you benefit from the very best language training.
For further information, email us or fill out the form below.
Double-click to enter your text here. Use the text menu to add title text or to style parts of your text.